Wishlist Wednesday is a meme where we get to share one book that is on our wishlist, could be old or new. And of course the reasons why. You wanna join?
So what do you need to do to join in?
- Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.
- Please consider adding the blog hop button to your blog somewhere, so others can find it easily and join in too! Help spread the word! The code will be at the bottom of the post under the linky.
- Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.
- Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist.
- Add your blog to the linky at the bottom of this post.
- Put a link back to pen to paper (http://vogue-pentopaper.blogspot.com) somewhere in your post.
- Visit the other blogs and enjoy!
August 7th 2012 by Berkley
I have a guilt obsession with Lora Leigh books. She writes these shape shifter stories and it’s so good to follow. Plus we have some very good Alpha male.
Honor Christine Roberts is a living miracle. As a child dying of leukemia, she was cured by a medical giant and now holds the key to survival. If the breeds can convince Liz Caine, daughter of a Navajo Nation council member, to help find her.
Stygian Black's mission is to use Liza to fulfill the prophecy left him by his biological mother, a Cajun voodoo princess - that of the life of a breed. A creature created to kill. Trained to obey. And unbound by chains.
Liza and Stygian - brought together by an inhuman evil will soon come together amid secrets and passion, and a battle of wills that could create a union of the flesh, or feed a betrayal that threatens not just the mating heat but the future of every living breed.